The personal information of users, which has been obtained by Funasho Shoji Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"), shall be handled in accordance with the following management system and policy.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify an individual user from the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, place of work, gender, date of birth, or other personally identifiable information.
It also includes information that cannot be used on its own to identify an individual user, but with other information, can be used to identify the individual user.
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Personal information collected from our customers is used to send e-mails or materials, such as communications from the Company, the provision of business information, and replies to inquiries.
- Consequences of not providing personal information
- Personal information should be provided on a voluntary basis. Please be advised, however, that users may experience some inconvenience in cases where personal information is required but not provided.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company will never disclose or provide personal information to any third party, except in cases as stated below:
- When we have obtained prior consent from the relevant individual
- When laws and regulations require the Company to disclose such information
- When it is necessary to disclose and provide personal information to protect the important interest, such as life, health, or property of the relevant individual or the public, and when it is difficult to obtain prior consent from the relevant individual
- When not disclosing and providing personal information may hinder the state or local government or a person acting on behalf of the government from carrying out legal duties
- When the handling of personal information is outsourced to an outside company based on a service agreement. In such cases, the Company will select the outsourcee from among companies that fulfill the criteria set by the Company, conclude an agreement on the handling of personal information with the outsourcee, and oversee the outsourcee to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- Management of personal information
- The Company will implement technical and organizational safety measures in a consistent manner to prevent the loss, damage, alteration, disclosure, or unauthorized access of personal information. In addition, the Company will comply with all laws and regulations, industrial rules and practices, and public policy for the protection of personal information.
- Compliance with and review of laws, regulations, and rules
- For inquiries and comments on the handling of personal information by the Company, please contact us using the inquiry form.